TWO men are facing nine charges following the attack on Saturday during which Dunwich post office was destroyed by fire.
The men, aged 23 and 24, both from Dunwich, face charges including arson, assault, burglary and stealing.
They were remanded in custody when they apppeared in Cleveland Magistrates Court on Monday and are due to reappear in court on September 18.
A 17-year-old Thorneside woman has also been charged with three counts relating to the incident.
She has been released on bail and her case will be before the court on October 9.
Cleveland CIB Acting Detective Inspector Sean Dugger said a number of officers had been assigned to the investigation.
"Every effort is being undertaken to continue the investigations into the attack and a major incident room has been set up at Cleveland (police) station," he said.
Anyone with information that can assist police should contact Crime Stoppers anonymously on 1800 333 000 or police Cleveland CIB on 3824 9355.